WSSHA’s Membership Year
Effective January 1, 2018, WSSHA changed its membership year to coincide with the calendar year. The membership period is January 1 – December 31.
WSSHA MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
WSSHA membership is open to all attorneys admitted to practice in the state of Washington who meet any one of the following criteria:
- Represent or are employed by a provider of healthcare services;
- Teach a healthcare-related area of the law; or
- Otherwise practice in, or seek practice in, a healthcare-related area of the law.
NEW ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
- The Annual Membership Fee for new and renewing members is $100
- The membership fee for renewing members is $125 if membership is renewed after January 31.
- New membership applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Membership fees are not prorated.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- To become a new WSSHA member complete the new membership application form by clicking on the Membership tab located here:
HOW TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Please login here to renew your membership:
HOW TO ACCESS THE CURRENT WSSHA MEMBER LIST
- To access a list of 2020 members, please CLICK HERE.
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE A WSSHA MEMBER, BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED ON THE WSSHA MAILING LIST PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for WSSHA membership and would like to be added to the WSSHA Contact List, please go to the following link and complete the form to be added: CLICK HERE.
TO CHANGE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you later need to change your contact information, CLICK HERE. You may also login to the Wild Apricot site and update your contact information there.
IF YOU ARE A WSSHA MEMBER OR PLAN TO BECOME A MEMBER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MAILING LIST FORM.