Important Change Regarding WSSHA’s Membership Year
Effective January 1, 2018, WSSHA changed its membership year to coincide with the calendar year. The membership period is January 1 – December 31.
WSSHA MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
WSSHA membership is open to all attorneys admitted to practice in the state of Washington who meet any one of the following criteria:
- Represent or are employed by a provider of healthcare services;
- Teach a healthcare-related area of the law; or
- Otherwise practice in, or seek practice in, a healthcare-related area of the law.
NEW ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
- The Annual Membership Fee for new and renewing members is $100
- New membership applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Membership fees are not prorated.
- The membership fee for renewing members only, is $125 if membership is renewed after January 31.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW YOUR 2018 MEMBERSHIP
- To become a new WSSHA member complete the membership application form by clicking on the Membership tab located here:
If you are 2018 member, please login here to renew your membership:
- If you forget to renew by January 31, your will receive Wild Apricot system generated reminders.
- As noted above, you will be assessed a $25 late if you do not review before January 31 so your membership fee will be $125 rather than $100.
HOW TO ACCESS THE CURRENT WSSHA MEMBER LIST
To access a list of 2017 members, please CLICK HERE.
To access a list of 2018 members, please CLICK HERE.
To access a list of 2019 members, please CLICK HERE.
A directory of WSSHA members will also be available from the Wild Apricot site.
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE A WSSHA MEMBER, BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED ON THE WSSHA MAILING LIST PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for WSSHA membership and would like to be added to the WSSHA Contact List, please go to the following link and complete the form to be added: CLICK HERE.
- If you later need to change your contact information, CLICK HERE.
- IF YOU ARE A WSSHA MEMBER OR PLAN TO BECOME A MEMBER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MAILING LIST FORM.