If you would like to post a job opening on the WSSHA website, please CLICK HERE to complete the request. You will be asked to upload one MS Word or .PDF with the following information:
- Organization logo;
- Position Title;
- A summary of the position; and
- A link to the position on the organization’s website.
The fee to post to our website is $50.
When the position is filled, please contact us to remove the posting. If we do not hear back from you regarding the status of the posting after 90 days and/or we confirm that the positions has been filled by checking the link on your website, the posting will be removed.
Please feel free to contact the WSSHA Administrator if you have questions.
Vice President, General Counsel
Confluence Health is seeking an in house Vice President, General Counsel to work in a diverse integrated healthcare setting. Key responsibilities include providing strategic leadership, management, and overall guidance in all legal service areas affecting Confluence Health and its affiliated corporations. The Vice President, General Counsel, assumes system-wide responsibilities for providing legal advice in matters of general corporate law, contracts, antitrust, managed care, patient care, litigation matters, real estate and regulatory law and coordinates outside legal services. [View PDF]
For a full job description and to apply on-line, go to https://www.healthcaresource.com/confluencehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100010701.
For more information about Confluence Health visit our website at www.confluencehealth.org/careers. If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email us at Rebecca.Wright@confluencehealth.org.
PeaceHealth is hiring for a System Director Physician and Provider Contracting!
Do you enjoy and have a talent for…
- Overseeing and managing the system, processes and standards for physician and allied health provider contracting
- Assuring associated regulatory compliance, organizational integrity and business objectives are met
- Being accountable for all activities associated with medical staff contracting and associated regulatory and quality standards
Based in the beautiful Portland metro-area, our PeaceHealth Services Center is actively recruiting for a System Director Physician and Provider Contracting. A champion for improvement and growth, our ideal candidate will have a track record of providing leadership towards negotiation, in collaboration with other identified leaders for contracting arrangements. Develop, implement, and evaluate physician compensation strategies and models which align with financial and organization objectives, clinical and operational standards, and fair market value. A big picture strategist, the System Director Physician and Provider Contracting will collaborate with the Chief Medical Officers to execute the physician integration plan and will serve as a lead project manager for implementing integration efforts with faculty and other physician groups.
A successful System Director Physician and Provider Contracting must have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Healthcare Economics, MBA, and/or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of healthcare management experience required, relevant to the position.
Interested? For a complete job description and to submit your application, visit us at jobs.peacehealth.org and search job ID # 153669 today!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver, WA community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Revised Job Posting – Contract Health Care Attorney
Stoel Rives LLP seeks a temporary attorney to join its Health Care group on a contract basis from November 2017 through March 2018. The preferred geographic location is either Seattle or Portland, however a qualified candidate may be able to work from another Stoel Rives LLP office, or remotely. Candidates should have a minimum of six years of experience with health care compliance and regulatory work including the following:
- HIPAA compliance and data breach response
- Health technology contracting
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Stark and anti-kickback analysis
- Managed care contracting
- General health care regulatory knowledge
Candidates should also possess strong academic credentials and writing skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. Law firm experience is strongly preferred, but not required. Membership in good standing to a U.S. bar is required.
Please visit us on our website: www.stoel.com to learn more about this position and to apply.
MultiCare Health System, a non-for- profit health care organization based in Tacoma, WA with more than 18,000 team members (including employees, providers and volunteers), is the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington, with a comprehensive system of seven hospitals, numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services (Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute, and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region), and growing behavioral health platform to include affiliation with Navos. MultiCare seeks a health care attorney to support its expanding health care operations and vision to be the Pacific Northwest’s highest value system of health. Preference will be given to applicants with at least 5 to 7 years’ experience in a) health care or related business transactions and regulatory matters in an in-house or law firm environment, and/or b) litigation (preferably medical malpractice and/or commercial litigation).
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Senior Vice President and General Counsel in:
- providing strategic and transactional counsel to the corporate leadership team, administrative team and clinical leaders;
- advising on regulatory issues (HIPAA, reimbursement, Fraud and Abuse, Stark and Anti-kickback); and
- participating as a legal team member in managing risk. Experience with behavioral health issues, advising on information security/technology matters, payor contracting/health plans, clinical research issues, and physician-hospital arrangements and related business transactions in acute and ambulatory care settings is highly desirable.
Candidates should identify areas of interest or particular expertise regarding Risk Management, Behavioral Health, Medical Staff/Quality/Peer Review, Clinical Research, Payor Contracting/Health Plans, Information Services/Technology, Non-Profit Corporations law, Employment law, Health Care Transactions and Regulatory law (HIPAA, Stark, Anti-Kickback, Fraud & Abuse, etc). Highly effective communication, interpersonal, and conceptual analytical skills are essential. Position open until filled. Qualified applicants encouraged to expedite submissions.
MultiCare Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that MultiCare is in both directions a reverse commute from Seattle (35 minutes from I-90). If you are interested in the position please click on the link and apply: https://jobs.multicare.org/job/attorney-legal-services-52248/
PeaceHealth is seeking an Associate General Counsel in Vancouver, WA!
The Associate General Counsel provides legal services in support of PeaceHealth including its operating units, subsidiaries and related organizations
- Drafts and analyzes contracts affecting the healthcare operations of the organization, including clinical affiliation, clinical research, supply chain, payor and other agreements.
- Provides legal advice in the areas of clinical affiliation and clinical research and institutional review board (IRB).
- Prepares, reviews, and edits legal documents and filings.
- Conducts legal research and analysis.
- Juris-Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Superior academic performance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a practicing attorney in health law.
- Admission to state bar association required.
Vancouver, Washington: a city with much to offer visitors and residents alike- is located just across the river from Portland, Oregon. We enjoy a mild climate and just to the North and East, beautiful scenic views and countless outdoor recreational opportunities. Vancouver’s friendly community has quick access to all the metropolitan amenities of Portland, and is home to award-winning schools, affordable housing, and beautiful recreational areas. It truly is a place to experience and love!
If you have the required skills shown above and passion for working in a mission driven organization this could be the perfect role for you!
Apply online to: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Job ID #155165. You may email Gstrauss@peacehealth.org for questions related to the position (this email does not accept applications or resumes) Thank you for your interest!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Quorum Review is hiring an Associate Regulatory Attorney!
The Associate Regulatory Attorney role provides a broad range of regulatory support to members of the Regulatory Team and to the organization and its clients in order to establish policy and process infrastructure that supports the mission and goals of the organization.
- Advises IRB members, staff, and clients regarding the interpretation of laws, regulations, and guidance related to human subject’s research conducted in the United States, Canada, and other countries.
- Responds to inquiries from IRB members, clients, and staff regarding ethical, legal, and regulatory issues including, conflicts of interest, research recruitment practices, HIPAA compliance, accreditation requirements, research ethics, and protection of human subjects, Good Clinical Practice, and local law requirements.
- Assists with the review of and changes to Quorum policies, standard operating procedures, procedural work instructions, guidance, forms, IRB guidelines, consent forms, and other documents.
- Reviews and revises select IRB directed correspondence.
- Develops and delivers training, webinars, and live presentations for Quorum IRB members, staff, and clients.
- Position requires occasional travel.
Who You Are:
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in one or more jurisdictions in the United States.
- Certified IRB Professional (CIP) or other certifications related to research strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years of practice in health law, regulatory consulting, and/or related regulatory experience (or an equivalent combination of experience) is required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory matter related to research oversight, accreditation, and/or compliance is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
Who We Are:
Our workplace environment offers an informal office environment, open door policy, and strong mentorship from existing staff and management. Our office is in downtown Seattle with customers across North America.
We offer competitive pay for this position along with an excellent benefits package. We have employer-paid medical, dental, vision coverage; and subsidized health insurance for families and domestic partners. We offer a competitive PTO plan, plus 8 paid and 4 floating holidays. Our retirement savings 401(k) plan is matching up to 4% and we provide commuter transit benefits with an Orca card or parking subsidy. Additional benefits include the Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
Quorum Review is one of the largest Independent Review Boards in the US. Our review ensures the safety and well-being of people participating in clinical trials. We are passionate about the services we provide and proud of the customer focus that has grown our business. We are a progressive and growing company in Seattle and have developed an excellent reputation for quality and service. As an industry leader, Quorum is preferred by research organizations for our friendly, prompt customer service, high standards, and quality documentation.
To learn more about our company please visit: www.quorumreview.com
To apply online please visit: Quorum Review
Quorum Review is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To request reasonable accommodation for the application process please contact Human Resources.